Professional Experience ATD Mediation & Arbitration, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Florida Certified Circuit Civil and County Mediator Present
• Mediates State and Federal employment and commercial litigation disputes.
Daniel T. Feld, P.A., Hollywood, FL March 2015 – PresentOwner, Litigation Attorney
- Represent employers and employees in Federal and State Court in labor & employment matters, including matters sounding under the Fair Labor Standards Act for unpaid minimum wages, unpaid overtime wages and retaliatory conduct.
- Represent Employers and Employees in front of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Miami-Dade County Commission on Human Rights.
- Represent business owners defending claims under the American with Disabilities Act.J. H. Zidell, P.A., Miami Beach, FL May 2007 – February 2015Senior Litigation Associate
- Handled over 600 cases in Federal and State Court involving the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Represented parties in over 500 mediations and settlement conferences.
- Represented parties in over 20 jury and bench trials in Federal and State Court.
- Represented claimants in matters involving personal injury, medical malpractice, workerscompensation, collections and the Jones Act.
- Conducted legal research and draft legal memoranda to motions, responses and replies,including but not limited to, motions to dismiss, motions for summary judgment, discovery motions, motions for reconsideration, motions for new trial, motions for judgment notwithstanding the verdict.
- Conduct legal research and draft Appeal Briefs to the Florida Third District Court of Appeal, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and Writs of Certiorari to the United States Supreme Court.EducationSt. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, FLJuris Doctor, May 2005University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, MDBachelor of Arts, Management Studies, December 2002
Bar Admissions and Certifications
- The Florida Bar, April 2007
- District of Florida, July 2007
- Eleventh Circuit, July 2008
- Northern District of Texas, June 2010
- Florida Certified Circuit Civil and County Mediator, December 2017