Christopher Aguirre, Esq. is a bi-lingual Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator who has advocated for his clients in over 1,000 mediations in both Federal and State Court.
Over the past decade, Mr. Aguirre has represented clients in claims involving first-party insurance, PIP and bodily injury insurance, personal injury, breach of contract, commercial business disputes, foreclosure, employment discrimination and ADA.
In anticipation of pursuing a career as a full-time mediator, Mr. Aguirre took on a position at JAMS as a mediation dispute resolution manager whereby he was able to hone his mediation skills working alongside several retired trial and appellate court judges as they mediated their cases.
Mr. Aguirre brings his decade plus of litigation experience to ATD Mediation & Arbitration P.A., where he is able to utilize the skills gained in litigation and arbitration to help bring the cases he mediates to a successful resolution. Mr. Aguirre is available to conduct his mediations in both English and Spanish.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Admitted to the U.S. Federal Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Admitted to the U.S. Federal Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Admitted to the U.S. Federal Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit