For more than fifteen years, Stanley Zamor has been a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator. He is certified in Circuit Civil/County and Family Court Mediator and is an approved Primary Civil Mediator Trainer and Assistant Family Mediation Trainer. Stanley is a dedicated mediator and has mediated thousands of cases. Mr. Zamor has the distinction of being selected and appointed to Federal and State governmental agency rosters. Mr. Zamor also has the distinction of serving as an arbitrator for Circuit Court, The Florida Bar Fee Grievance Panel, as well as FINRA. Mr. Zamor implements a unique hybrid of conflict resolution style(s) which contributes to his highly effective satisfaction rate. He has a keen ability to manage high-conflict personalities/complex legal issues, while assisting participants in achieving mutually beneficial consensus. Stanley has extensive litigation and civil trial support experience working for the Attorney General Appellate section, large statewide and boutique firms.
Mr. Zamor mediates/arbitrates in the areas of:
- Simple/Complex Litigation
- Complex Family/Divorce
- Securities Insurance
- Commercial Business Disputes
- HOA/Condo & Foreclosure
Mr. Zamor served as the only two term President of Florida’s oldest statewide nonprofit ADR organization, the FAPM (Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, Inc.) 2013-2017. Mr. Zamor frequently blogs and contributes to the field of study of dispute resolution and interpersonal conflict (assisting with personal/professional growth).
Mr. Zamor has held an adjunct faculty position at the University of Miami and has lectured at numerous private and public universities throughout Florida on topics regarding ADR/Mediation advocacy, ethics, Bullying, Cultural Diversity and Diversity in the Workplace, Interpersonal Violence and Organizational/Infrastructure Management and Dispute Resolution. Mr. Zamor has taken his passion for resolution and provides advanced CLEs/CMEs monthly seminars and offers certified civil mediator certification training. He holds several degrees from Nova Southeastern University which include a Bachelor of Science degree in legal studies, Paralegal certificate, a Master of Science degree in Conflict Resolution and Analysis School of Humanities and Social Science and Ph.D. (ABD) in the same discipline. Mr. Zamor speaks Creole and conversational French.
• The National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals – 2018 Inductee (vetted through extensive interviews with Civil/Commercial litigants from medium and large national trial firms).
• American Arbitration Association (AAA) & FINRA – named to National Roster of Neutrals
• “Superior Contribution to the Field of Mediation…” presented by Chief of the Dispute Resolution Center, Orlando, August 2017
• SUPERIOR PUBLIC SERVICE AWARD CITATION – The Broward County Crime Commission – Crimes of Hate: The Mental Psychosis Behind Hate Crimes In The United States of America, February 10, 2017
• 2015 Class IV Broward County Academy, Fall 2015
• Miami-Dade Family Court Foster Care Review Panel – Panel Member